Ideal for space missions where a high data rate downlink is required. The TX-2400 is an extremely compact S-Band transmitter designed for CubeSat missions. Their small size, low profile, rugged design and high directionality make it an excellent addition to the system.
The TX-2400 is a proven satellite and launch vehicle S-Band transmitter for downlink of payload data and telemetry. The TX-2400 has been a workhorse for AAC SpaceQuest’s satellites and a mainstay of our customers for over a decade
- Frequency Range: 2000 to 2300 MHz
- – 2.5 Watt Transmit Power (5 and 10W Versions Also Available)
- 16 Pre-configured Channels
- FM or FSK Modulation
- Variable Data Rates from 56 Kbps to 6 Mbps
- Low Mass, Power Efficient Design
- CubeSat Compatible
- More details available in the datasheet.
Enquire about this product
Sign up to our newsletters for the latest news, projects and more delivered straight to your inbox