The PULSAR-VUTRX is a compact telemetry and command radio designed for nanosatellite missions, compatible with the CubeSat standard with a CubeSat kit PC/104 form factor.
It operates VHF uplink and UHF downlink serving both commercial and amateur frequencies. Featuring a beacon and DTMF backdoor, the PULSAR-VUTRX offers unparalleled reliability in flight. PULSAR-VUTRX implements 9600 bps GMSK and 1200 bps.
AFSK and operates in full-duplex mode. A combination of AFSK and GMSK is
configurable for transmit and receive. These modes are selected as an I2C command and the default mode will be selected if a reset occurs. The default mode can be requested at time of production.
- VHF uplink, UHF downlink
- Transmit output power adjustable from 27 to 33 dBm
- Adjustable in 3 dB steps
- 9600 bps GMSK, and 1200 bps AFSK data rates
- Compatible with the CubeSat standard with a CubeSat kit PC/104 formfactor
- Robust lower data-rate back-up radio for a higher data-rate radio
- Implements AX.25 protocol encoding/decoding with transparent mode with optional convolutional encoder
- With DTMF backdoor
- Inactivity beacon
- low-power Flash-based FPGA
- Transparent mode with optional convolutional encoder
- Serving both commercial and amateur frequencies
- Simple digital interface
- I2C interface for Command, Telemetry and user Data”
Enquire about this product
Sign up to our newsletters for the latest news, projects and more delivered straight to your inbox