ABOUT AAC CLYDE SPACE
The group AAC Clyde Space offers turnkey solutions and services from mission design to on-orbit operations, including reliable customizable satellite platforms in the range of 1 to 50 Kg and a full range of subsystems for cube and small satellites. With unrivalled flight heritage and end-to-end service, AAC Clyde Space enables customers to reach their mission goals through a single, trusted point of contact.
Responsible for coordinating all stores activities in our Glasgow facility to ensure engineering and production teams are supplied with all components and materials required to function efficiently.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES :
- Responsible for receipt of all incoming goods including standard inspection for no physical signs of damage before acceptance
- Responsible for shipping goods to end customers and other Clyde Space facilities globally
- Responsible for ensuring all goods in / out paperwork is filed correctly at all times
- Responsible for ordering consumable stock when required to avoid component shortages
- Responsible for kitting production build packs to feed into production line
- Assists in stock checks when requested
- Conduct ethical and equitable business practice
- Implement all relevant and appropriate company policies and procedures
- Ensure own adherence to the company Quality Management System and any additional quality processes mandated by the customer
- Any other duties / projects as are reasonable and within the skills and ability of the post holder
TECHNICAL SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE:
- Previous experience in a stores environment is essential
- Previous experience in an electronics stores environment is preferred but not essential
- Experience of MRP systems is essential
- Experience of stock control procedures, delivery notes and picking notes
- Knowledge of moving and stock handling procedures
- Can demonstrate high level of control and time organising skills
- Can work independently and as part of a team
- High level of literacy, numeracy and practical skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and by email
This position is available to fill immediately, so applicants are encouraged to reply promptly.
As part of our recruitment process, we collect and process personal data relating to job applicants. We are committed to being transparent about how we collect and use this data, please click on the Link to see our job applicant privacy notice.
AAC Clyde Space has a legal responsibility to ensure that all its employees have the legal right to live and work in the EU. Therefore, if you are made an offer of employment, this will be subject to AAC Clyde Space verifying that you are eligible to work in the EU before you start work. AAC Clyde Space are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Please note that if you have not heard anything from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, your application has on this occasion been unsuccessful. You will be sent an email by our recruitment team acknowledging receipt of your application and we would welcome that you follow up with them for feedback.
Closing date 29 October 2021