Smallsat Power Conditioning & Distribution Units
AAC Clyde Space’s small satellite PCDU (Power Conditioning and Distribution Unit) solutions have demonstrated impressive space-based capabilities stretching across a range of applications, gaining a market reputation for reliability, resiliency and performance.
With the ability to utilise either a Direct Energy Transfer or Maximum Power Point Tracker architectures, these larger EPS units are able to meet most small satellite mission demands.
Designed for optimized reliability with performance fail-safes, the state-of-the-art STARBUCK-MINI offers advanced power management with 1500W system power. The STARBUCK-MINI adopts a modular design approach which enables easy customization. The adaptable system utilizes flexible add-ons to meet the required number of power output interfaces for payloads on each specific mission and can be quickly adapted to customer product specifications.
- High-performance power solution for small satellite platforms.
- Modular design approach delivers scalability and easy tailoring of interfaces to mission requirements
- With Maximum Power Point Tracking or S3R battery charge regulation for advanced power management.
- Reliability and qualification levels suitable for many different mission types.
- Multiple inbuilt protection methods to deliver mission success (we’ve got your back!)
- Combines COTS and radiation hardened components to optimizes the reliability and performance characteristics of
- the ITAR free system.
Enquire about this product
Sign up to our newsletters for the latest news, projects and more delivered straight to your inbox