The PULSAR-XTX is an extremely compact X-Band transmitter designed for CubeSat missions. The transmitter implements OQPSK and QPSK modulation with transmission data rates of up to 50 Mbps.
The transmitter is ideal for space missions where a high data rate downlink is required. It implements a CCSDS specification which allows this product to be compatible with commercial off-the-shelf satellite demodulators. The PULSAR-XTX is in-flight configurable in 100kbps steps, covers the 8.025 – 8.375 GHz frequency range in-flight configurable in 1 MHz steps.
This solution has low power requirements with <10 W (for maximum RF power output) and is powered from unregulated battery bus or regulated 5V. The PULSAR-XTX solutions have been tried, tested and trusted on an array of on orbit missions proving to be not only reliable but efficient.
This solution is compatible with the CubeSat standard, with a CubeSat Kit PC/104 form factor. The Pulsar-XTX has extensive flight heritage and are compatible with our low profile X-Band patch antenna, which can be easily incorporated into the CubeSat design. Its small size, low profile, rugged design and high directionality make it an excellent addition to the system.
These solutions are supplied with user manuals, flight boards and STEP files for seemless system integration.
The PULSAR-XTX is in-flight configurable in 100kbps steps, covers the 8.025 – 8.375 GHz frequency range in-flight configurable in 1 MHz steps.
The PULSAR-XTX has a low power requirement of <10 W and is powered from unregulated battery bus or regulated 5V.
The PULSAR-XTX solution has been tried, tested and trusted on an array of on orbit missions proving to be not only reliable but efficient.
Why the PULSAR-XTX?
- Low power consumption
- Total power consumption < 10 W (for maximum RF power output)
- Powered from unregulated battery bus or regulated 5V
- Transmission data rates from 10 to 50 Mbps
- In-flight configurable in 100kbps steps, covers the 8.025 – 8.375 GHz frequency range in-flight configurable in 1MHz steps
- User programmable within bands
- Industry standard encoding and modulation techniques
- Compatible with low-cost commercial demodulators
- Based on CCSDS specification
- QPSK or OQPSK
- Transmit output power adjustable from 27dBm to 33dBm in 1dB steps
- Compatible with our S-Band Patch Antenna
- A range of high-performance PULSAR antennas available
- Supports both amateur and commercial bands
- Compatible with all AAC Clyde Space Zaphod Structures”
|Temperature||-25°C to +61°C|
|Power Consumption||< 15 W|
|Mass||< 130 g|
|Input Voltage||6.2 V - 17 V|
|Frequency||8.025 GHz – 8.375 GHz|
|Maximum RF Power||2 Watt (33 dBm)|
|Channel Spacing Frequency||1 MHz|
|TX SNR||> 20 dB|
|Spurius Response||< -60 dBc|
|Design Life||2 years in LEO|
|Transmit Frequency Stability||50 ppm|
|Output Spectral Mask||SFCG 21-2R4|
|Configuration||HPA included (2W)|
|Unit Telemetries||3x currents sensors - 3x temperature sensors - RF Power P-LL status|
|Tx Data Rate||10-50 Mbps|
GD200 GIGABIT DETECTOR
Enquire about this product
"*" indicates required fields
Sign up to our newsletters for the latest news, projects and more delivered straight to your inbox
"*" indicates required fields