The PULSAR-XTX is an extremely compact X-Band transmitter designed for CubeSat missions. The transmitter implements OQPSK and QPSK modulation with transmission data rates of up to 50 Mbps.
It implements a CCSDS specification which allows this product to be compatible with commercial off-the-shelf satellite demodulators. The PULSAR-XTX is in-flight configurable in 100kbps steps, covers the 8.025 – 8.375 GHz frequency range in-flight configurable in 1 MHz steps.
This solution has low power requirements with <10 W (for maximum RF power output) and is powered from unregulated battery bus or regulated 5V. The PULSAR-XTX solutions have been tried, tested and trusted on an array of on orbit missions proving to be not only reliable but efficient.
The Pulsar-XTX has extensive flight heritage and are compatible with our low profile patch antenna. These solutions are supplied with user manuals, flight boards and STEP files for seemless system integration
- Low power consumption
- Total power consumption < 10 W (for maximum RF power output)
- Powered from unregulated battery bus or regulated 5V
- Transmission data rates from 10 to 50 Mbps
- In-flight configurable in 100kbps steps, covers the 8.025 – 8.375 GHz frequency range in-flight configurable in 1MHz steps
- User programmable within bands
- Industry standard encoding and modulation techniques
- Compatible with low-cost commercial demodulators
- Based on CCSDS specification
- QPSK or OQPSK
- Transmit output power adjustable from 27dBm to 33dBm in 1dB steps
- Compatible with our S-Band Patch Antenna
- A range of high-performance PULSAR antennas available
- Supports both amateur and commercial bands
- Compatible with all AAC Clyde Space Zaphod Structures”
Enquire about this product
Sign up to our newsletters for the latest news, projects and more delivered straight to your inbox