Space Products Sales Associate – Uppsala
Supporting the Development of AAC Clyde Space’s Future
We’re a New Space company that specialises in small satellite technologies and services that enable businesses, governments, and educational organisations to access high-quality, timely data from space. Good technology is the bedrock of our business. We manufacture standardised, miniaturised, advanced subsystems and components for cube and small satellites, for use in our own platforms and missions – and for direct sale. We are looking for a Sales Associate to join our busy Business Development team in a full-time role to support the growth of Space Products business.
This is a varied role, ideal for someone seeking a challenge in an exciting working environment as you will work with our customers and operational delivery teams to prepare proposals for the delivery of our wide portfolio of Space Products. We are looking for an enthusiastic, well-organised person who demonstrates the essence of entrepreneurism in their approach to work.
- Act as a point of contact for our customers, new and existing
- Translate customer requirements into clear, tailored value propositions
- Prepare technical, financial, and programmatic proposals
- Convey customer requirements to the internal development team
- Maintain our Customer Relationship Management system
- Help define “must wins” & “pursuit priorities”
- Support distributors and agents to increase market access and market capture
- Support partners/customers with presentations & communications
- Assist in monitoring the competitive landscape
- Gather market intelligence (opportunity and competitive)
- Assist with the development of marketing material
- Identify and attend appropriate conferences, industry events, and customer visits
- Have an outgoing and engaging personality
- Have a passion for the Space industry
- Demonstrate focused tenacity
- Be able to work autonomously
- Work to ensure our customers receive an awesome level of service
- Have working experience of Office365
- A degree in science, technology, engineering or equivalent
Why AAC Clyde Space
We offer a unique opportunity to become a part of shaping and growing one of the world leading companies in the fast- growing space industry. You will join a very motivated and highly skilled team that works hard to ensure that space technology works to the benefit of the Earth and space environment.
As part of our recruitment process, we collect and process personal data relating to job applicants. We are committed to being transparent about how we collect and use this data, please click here to see our job applicant privacy notice.
AAC Clyde Space has a legal responsibility to ensure that all its employees have the legal right to live and work in the EU. Therefore, if you are made an offer of employment, this will be subject to AAC Clyde Space verifying that you are eligible to work in the EU before you start work. AAC Clyde Space are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.
This position is available to fill immediately, so applicants are encouraged to reply promptly with CV and covering letter.
For further information please contact Peter Ternebring, Recruiter, +46 70 639 88 89
Apply for this role
"*" indicates required fields
Sign up to our newsletters for the latest news, projects and more delivered straight to your inbox
"*" indicates required fields