Sales Manager – Glasgow
About this Sales Manager role:
This is a varied role, ideal for someone who enjoys solving problems and creating innovating proposals. You will work with our customers and operational delivery teams to prepare bids for the delivery of space-based missions and services. We are looking for an enthusiastic, well-organised person who demonstrates the essence of entrepreneurism in their approach to work.
- Deliver on sales pipeline in line with business priorities
- Provide accurate information and estimates on agreed work plans through company systems and records for monitoring achievement of operational and/or financial plan
- Proactively engage with customers, acting as point of contact
- Translate customer requirements to clear, tailored value propositions for missions and services
- Prepare technical, financial and programmatic proposals
- Convey customer requirements to our Development Team
- Active interest in market and market intelligence, following any trends to ensure to maximise in monitoring competitive landscape
- Assist in developing marketing material
- Identify and attend appropriate conferences, industry events and customer visits
- Relevant degree or equivalent experience in applicable commercial environment.
- Passionate about the Space Industry
- Excellent communicator with an engaging personality
- Demonstrates ability to be proactive with networking
- Evidence of focused tenacity
- Be able to work autonomously
- Work to ensure our customers receive an awesome level of service
- Competent IT skills including working experience of Office365
- Fluent in English
ABOUT AAC CLYDE SPACE
AAC Clyde Space, a leading New Space company, specialises in small satellite technologies and services that enable businesses, governments, and educational organisations to access high-quality, timely data from space. This data has a vast range of applications, from weather forecasting to precision farming to environmental monitoring, and is essential to improving our quality of life on Earth.
Our growing capabilities bring together three divisions:
- Space Data as a Service – delivering data from space directly to customers
- Space missions – turnkey solutions that empower customers to streamline their space missions
- Space products and components – a full range of off-the-shelf and tailor-made subsystems, components, and sensors
AAC Clyde Space aims to become a world leader in commercial small satellites and services from space, applying advances in its technology to tackle global challenges and improve our life on Earth.
Some of our clients include Horizon Technologies, Orbcomm, NSLComm, OHB Sweden, Intuitive Machines, Orbital Micro Systems, the United States Airforce Academy, UK Space Agency, European Space Agency and NASA.
AAC Clyde Space’s main operations are located in Sweden, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, the USA and South Africa, with partner networks in Japan and South Korea.
Data Protection Policy
As part of our recruitment process, we collect and process personal data relating to job applicants. We are committed to being transparent about how we collect and use this data, please click here to see our job applicant privacy notice.
Right to Work
AAC Clyde Space has a legal responsibility to ensure that all its employees have the legal right to live and work in the EU or the country in which they plan to work. Therefore, if you are made an offer of employment, this will be subject to AAC Clyde Space verifying that you are eligible to work in that country before you start work.
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
We aim to create a positive recruitment and selection experience across every part of our business. The company is committed to handling applications to a consistently high standard and all candidates with dignity and respect. Those involved in the recruitment and selection process will act with integrity, objectivity and professionalism. We are committed to equal opportunities for all and to have diversity reflected within our global workforce. We believe its diversity and inclusion will allow for greater creativity and innovation to help AAC Clyde Space Group deliver the vision to help improve life on earth.
Apply for this role
"*" indicates required fields
Sign up to our newsletters for the latest news, projects and more delivered straight to your inbox
"*" indicates required fields