PRODUCTION AND TEST ENGINEER – GOTHENBURG
About AAC Clyde Space
AAC Clyde Space, a leading New Space company, specialises in small satellite technologies and services that enable businesses, governments, and educational organisations to access high-quality, timely data from space. This data has a vast range of applications, from weather forecasting to precision farming to environmental monitoring, and is essential to improving our quality of life on Earth.
Our growing capabilities bring together three divisions:
- Space Data as a Service – delivering data from space directly to customers
- Space missions – turnkey solutions that empower customers to streamline their space missions
- Space products and components – a full range of off-the-shelf and tailor-made subsystems, components, and sensors
AAC Clyde Space aims to become a world leader in commercial small satellites and services from space, applying advances in its technology to tackle global challenges and improve our life on Earth.
AAC Omnisys develops and delivers microwave and radiometer system for ground based and satellite platform. The development team is agile, and we have a well-equipped lab for both instrument work up to THz frequencies and space qualification. These instruments often requires high electrical performance, high precision manufacturing. We are also producing mechanical high precision parts in our inhouse workshop. We are a tight organization and there is a great possibility to have a broad responsibility.
AAC Clyde Space’s main operations are located in Sweden, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, the USA and South Africa, with partner networks in Japan and South Korea.
About this role
If you want to part of an exciting team who design and build spacecraft, we require an Production and Test Engineer for a full-time position to work at AAC Clyde Space to help us deliver several key projects into orbit. The role involves testing electronic assemblies and spacecraft systems within a cleanroom environment, driving continuous improvement of our existing test processes. Part of the work involves production of our electrical and mechanical systems.
Candidates must have proven experience of electrical & electronic engineering principles. Previous space industry experience is preferred although not essential. Previous experience of environmental testing is an advantage.
The candidate should demonstrate:
- Experience of writing test reports
- Knowledge of test equipment
- Experience working in a production test environment
- Proficiency in MS Office tools (Excel, Word & Outlook)
- Ability to work well in a team and support team members
- Proven ability to identify issues on hardware and communicate effectively with colleagues to resolve the issues
- Excellent attention to detail and attitude to quality
Why AAC Clyde Space
- A unique opportunity to become a part of shaping and growing one of the world leading companies in the fast-growing space industry
- Joina highly skilled team of colleagues
- We are working on a daily basis to ensure that space technology works to the benefit of the Earth and space environment
This position is available to fill immediately, so applicants are encouraged to reply promptly with CV and covering letter.
For further information please contact Peter Ternebring, Recruiter, +46 70 639 88 89
Apply for this role
"*" indicates required fields
Sign up to our newsletters for the latest news, projects and more delivered straight to your inbox
"*" indicates required fields