Electronic Design Engineer – Gothenburg
About this Electronic Design Engineering role:
If you want to be part of an exciting team developing instruments for space, we looking for an Electronic Design Engineer to join our team at AAC Omnisys. The role involves the following:
- Construction of analog and digital electronics
- Simulation, analysis and documentation
- Purchasing documentation and component selection
- Test and verification
The candidate should demonstrate:
- Documented knowledge in the design of electronics equipment
- Good collaborative skills
- Ability to identify problems on hardware and communicate with colleagues to solve the problems
- Careful and positive attitude towards quality
- Experience with electrical systems including degradation of overall specifications to requirements
- Design of analog high-precision electronics
- Design of power electronics (DC-DC converter)
- Design of fast digital electronics
- Knowledge in EMC
- Experience with Altium Designer
- Knowledge of Lab-view
Why AAC Clyde Space
- A unique opportunity to become a part of shaping and growing one of the world’s leading companies in the fast-growing space industry
- Join a highly skilled team of colleagues
- We are working on a daily basis to ensure that space technology works to the benefit of the Earth and space environment
ABOUT AAC CLYDE SPACE
AAC Clyde Space, a leading New Space company, specialises in small satellite technologies and services that enable businesses, governments, and educational organisations to access high-quality, timely data from space. This data has a vast range of applications, from weather forecasting to precision farming to environmental monitoring, and is essential to improving our quality of life on Earth.
Our growing capabilities bring together three divisions:
- Space Data as a Service – delivering data from space directly to customers
- Space missions – turnkey solutions that empower customers to streamline their space missions
- Space products and components – a full range of off-the-shelf and tailor-made subsystems, components, and sensors
AAC Clyde Space aims to become a world leader in commercial small satellites and services from space, applying advances in its technology to tackle global challenges and improve our life on Earth.
Some of our clients include Horizon Technologies, Orbcomm, NSLComm, OHB Sweden, Intuitive Machines, Orbital Micro Systems, the United States Airforce Academy, UK Space Agency, European Space Agency and NASA.
AAC Clyde Space’s main operations are located in Sweden, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, the USA and South Africa, with partner networks in Japan and South Korea.
AAC Omnisys (Omnisys Instruments AB) develops and delivers instruments including microwave and millimeter wave radiometers for ground- and satellite-based applications. These instruments consist of many parts in addition to high-frequency electronics. These can be biasing circuits, DC-DC converters, ADC circuits, processors with software, etc. The development team is agile, and we have a well-equipped lab for both instrument work up to THz frequencies and space qualification. The instruments often require high electrical performance and high precision manufacturing. We are also producing mechanical high precision parts in our in-house workshop. We are a tight organization and there is a great possibility of having a broad responsibility.
This position is available to fill immediately, so applicants are encouraged to reply promptly with CV and covering letter.
For further information please contact Peter Ternebring, Recruiter, +46 70 639 88 89
Apply for this role
"*" indicates required fields
Sign up to our newsletters for the latest news, projects and more delivered straight to your inbox
"*" indicates required fields