Production Planner – Uppsala
About AAC Clyde Space
AAC Clyde Space, a leading New Space company, specialises in small satellite technologies and services that enable businesses, governments, and educational organisations to access high-quality, timely data from space. This data has a vast range of applications, from weather forecasting to precision farming to environmental monitoring, and is essential to improving our quality of life on Earth.
Our growing capabilities bring together three divisions:
- Space Data as a Service – delivering data from space directly to customers
- Space missions – turnkey solutions that empower customers to streamline their space missions
- Space products and components – a full range of off-the-shelf and tailor-made subsystems, components, and sensors
AAC Clyde Space aims to become a world leader in commercial small satellites and services from space, applying advances in its technology to tackle global challenges and improve our life on Earth.
Some of our clients include Horizon Technologies, Orbcomm, NSLComm, OHB Sweden, Intuitive Machines, Orbital Micro Systems, the United States Airforce Academy, UK Space Agency, European Space Agency and NASA.
AAC Clyde Space’s main operations are located in Sweden, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, the USA and South Africa, with partner networks in Japan and South Korea.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
About this role
We are looking for a Production Planner to join our team and help support customer delivery from our manufacturing facility in Uppsala. You will be essential in delivering spacecraft components to our satellite projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Stock handling and manufacturing management
- Sourcing and purchase components for both standard products and projects
- Contact with our suppliers
- Incoming inspections and manage deliveries
- Logistics and customs management
- Interaction with the sales team for planning of stock levels
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working with production planning and logistics within an electronics production
- Experience of JEEVES or similar tool for product and material planning
- Be able to communicate effectively and professionally with suppliers to elicit requirements and manage delivery expectations
- The ability to work to meet tight deadlines and progress several different projects in parallel
- Excellent in communication and writing, both in Swedish and English
- Experience from electronics or mechanical production
- Configuration management, CIDLs for standard products to fulfil AAC Clyde Space quality standards
This position is available to fill immediately. Applicants are encouraged to reply promptly with CV and cover letter, in English or Swedish.
As part of our recruitment process, we collect and process personal data relating to job applicants. We are committed to being transparent about how we collect and use this data, please click here to see our job applicant privacy notice.
AAC Clyde Space has a legal responsibility to ensure that all its employees have the legal right to live and work in the EU. Therefore, if you are made an offer of employment, this will be subject to AAC Clyde Space verifying that you are eligible to work in the EU before you start work. AAC Clyde Space are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.
Please note that if you have not heard anything from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, your application has on this occasion been unsuccessful. You will be sent an email by our recruitment team acknowledging receipt of your application and we would welcome that you follow up with them for feedback.
Apply for this role
Sign up to our newsletters for the latest news, projects and more delivered straight to your inbox