ABOUT AAC CLYDE SPACE
The group AAC Clyde Space offers turnkey solutions and services from mission design to on-orbit operations, including reliable customizable satellite platforms in the range of 1 to 50 Kg and a full range of subsystems for cube and small satellites. With unrivalled flight heritage and end-to-end service, AAC Clyde Space enables customers to reach their mission goals through a single, trusted point of contact.
BECOME A PART OF OUR EXPANSION
Come join the AAC Clyde Space expansion and become a vital part of building the team in Uppsala. We are looking for a Project Manager colleague to support an increased customer demand and growing order book. This is a full-time role for an experienced Project Manager who can work to deliver our next range of satellite projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Deliver the company's key projects to budget, schedule and quality constraints
- Management of multiple development projects; planning, identifying and progressing critical paths
- Deliver project cash and profit expectations
- Negotiate specific project requirements with customers and manage the recovery of variations
- Maintain risk, issue, and action registers, and project history logs
- Monitor and report progress of projects to senior management
- Manage the information flow to our project teams, partners, subcontractors and other stakeholders
- Chair project milestone reviews with customers (e.g. Critical Design Review) and ensure milestone payment schedules are met
- Manage key stakeholders to ensure their continued support
- Motivate and lead the Project teams to ensure a high level of performance
- Co-ordinate sub-contractors, partners and suppliers
- Ensure continued resource availability to deliver the project plan
- Manage customer expectations and maintain good working relationships
- Ensure delivered products are compliant with the agreed Scope of Work
- Ensure quality and delivery gives rise to repeat business
- Experience of managing and delivering complex engineering development projects with systems and mission requirements
- Clear and disciplined project management methodology and experience; with professional certification highly desirable
- Use of tools such as Microsoft Project to schedule, track, and measure project status and performance
- Definition, allocation, communication, and prioritisation of tasks and priorities, within a multi-disciplined engineering and manufacturing team
- Ability to work well in an engineering development team and support junior team members
- Ability to work independently and make decisive decisions
- Able to communicate effectively and professionally with customers to elicit requirements and manage expectations
- Strong supplier/subcontractor management expertise
- Competent in Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint and other relevant IT skills
This position is available to fill immediately, so applicants are encouraged to reply promptly.
Please note that if you have not heard anything from us within 2 weeks of applying, your application has on this occasion been unsuccessful.