SALES AND MARKETING ADMINISTRATOR
ABOUT AAC CLYDE SPACE
The group AAC Clyde Space offers turnkey solutions and services from mission design to on-orbit operations, including reliable customizable satellite platforms in the range of 1 to 50 Kg and a full range of subsystems for cube and small satellites. With unrivalled flight heritage and end-to-end service, AAC Clyde Space enables customers to reach their mission goals through a single, trusted point of contact.
Due to increased customer demand we are looking for an experienced Sales and Marketing Administrator to join our busy Business Development team in a full-time role.
This is a varied role, ideal for someone seeking a challenge in a dynamic working environment as you will provide support to both Sales and Marketing. We are looking for an enthusiastic, well-organised team member to assist and improve conference coordination and customer enquiry management.
As a member of the Business Development Team, you will be responsible for building close relationships with our customers, suppliers and other business stakeholders, serving as an initial point of contact for product queries and orders whilst providing support for our bid managers. Your role will simultaneously support the planning and execution of international conferences with an emphasis on logistics. An ability to prioritise with minimal oversight is essential to successfully deliver the role.
- Enquiry capture and entry into Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool
- Customers communication to assess requirements and confirm details
- Creation and issue of Product Quotations to Customers
- Creation and handover of Sales Orders to Operations
- Maintain and update sales and customer records on CRM tool
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally
- Response to customer enquiries in under three working days
- Creation of sales paperwork within two working days of confirmation from customer
- Co-ordination of annual conference and events
- Co-ordination of logistic arrangements
- Co-ordination of marketing collateral
- Communication of upcoming deadlines defined in Sales and Marketing Plan
- Support Social Media activities
- Support execution and assessment of Marketing Campaigns
- Successful delivery of conference and event planning to budget
- Successful completion of logistical planning as per individual conference and event deadlines
Successful Candidate must have:
- Proven work experience within administration; sales and marketing support, or similar
- Hands on experience with MS Office
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- Ability to develop rapport with colleagues and customers alike
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
Successful Candidates should have:
- Hands on experience working with CRM software
- Demonstratable experience handling shipping, with a focus on international logistics
The successful candidate should have experience working within a similar role.
Applicants are encouraged to reply promptly with CV and covering letter.
As part of our recruitment process, we collect and process personal data relating to job applicants. We are committed to being transparent about how we collect and use this data, please click on the link below to see our job applicant privacy notice.
AAC Clyde Space has a legal responsibility to ensure that all its employees have the legal right to live and work in the EU. Therefore, if you are made an offer of employment, this will be subject to Clyde Space verifying that you are eligible to work in the EU before you start work. Clyde Space are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Please note that if you have not heard anything from us within 2 weeks of applying, your application has on this occasion been unsuccessful.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE