Marketing and Sales associate, Fairfax, Virginia.
ABOUT AAC CLYDE SPACE
The group AAC Clyde Space offers turnkey solutions and services from mission design to on-orbit operations, including reliable customizable satellite platforms in the range of 1 to 50 Kg and a full range of subsystems for cube and small satellites. With unrivalled flight heritage and end-to-end service, AAC Clyde Space enables customers to reach their mission goals through a single, trusted point of contact.
SpaceQuest Ltd. is seeking a marketing and sales associate to grow its satellite components business unit.
Founded in 1994, SpaceQuest Ltd. is a leading developer of advanced satellite technology for government, university, and commercial use. We specialize in the design, development, testing, and manufacture of spacecraft, as well as space and ground components for operation with Low-Earth Orbiting satellites.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
As the satellite component sales associate, you will have responsibility for all business activities related to the marketing, sales and shipment of satellite components, including:
- Managing basic marketing materials, including product sheets
- Responding to inbound sales inquiries, providing price quotes, technical information and proposals
- Preparing price quotations and accepting purchase orders
- Overseeing the fulfillment process, including timelines and deliverables
- Working with our engineering team to ensure compliance with contract requirements, timely delivery, and customer support
- Submitting invoices and following up on payments
- B.S. degree in Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical or Aerospace)
- Experience with selling satellite/aerospace components
- Proficiency with QuickBooks Online and Microsoft Office
- Prior experience in marketing, sales and business development
- Attention to detail and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Independent self-starter looking for intrapreneurial opportunity
- MBA or equivalent in an engineering field
- Prior work experience with a small or microsatellite company
- Prior experience in a small growth company
Eligibility: Must be a US Person to apply.
If interested, please submit cover letters and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is available to fill immediately, so applicants are encouraged to reply promptly.
As part of our recruitment process, we collect and process personal data relating to job applicants. We are committed to being transparent about how we collect and use this data, please click on the Link to see our job applicant privacy notice.
AAC Clyde Space are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Please note that if you have not heard anything from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, your application has on this occasion been unsuccessful. You will be sent an email by our recruitment team acknowledging receipt of your application and we would welcome that you follow up with them for feedback.
Closing date Friday, July 2nd