ABOUT AAC CLYDE SPACE
The group AAC Clyde Space offers turnkey solutions and services from mission design to on-orbit operations, including reliable customizable satellite platforms in the range of 1 to 50 Kg and a full range of subsystems for cube and small satellites. With unrivalled flight heritage and end-to-end service, AAC Clyde Space enables customers to reach their mission goals through a single, trusted point of contact.
A Junior Buyer is required to support an increased customer demand and growing order book. Responsible for admin support within the Supply Chain team liaising with critical suppliers to secure the purchasing requirements for AAC Clyde Space.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Liaise with key internal stakeholders to prepare purchase orders for goods, services and materials
- Carry out all procurement administration activities to defines SOP’s and supervisor instruction
- Collate and report key metrics on PO and invoice delivery OTD
- Ensure deviations to existing orders and delivery schedules are being escalated and addressed in a timely fashion
- Ensure any quality issues impacting existing orders are being escalated to the quality team
- Ensure all internal systems related to purchasing are up to date
- Conduct ethical and equitable business practice
- Implement all relevant and appropriate company policies and procedures
- Ensure own adherence to the company Quality Management System and any additional quality processes mandated by the customer
- Support management as directed
- Experience working within a supply chain
- Knowledge of MRP systems an advantage
- Knowledge of stock control processes an advantage
- Educated in Supply Chain Management
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong IT skills including MS Office
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision, establish priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
This position is available to fill immediately, so applicants are encouraged to reply promptly.
As part of our recruitment process, we collect and process personal data relating to job applicants. We are committed to being transparent about how we collect and use this data, please click on the Link to see our job applicant privacy notice.
AAC Clyde Space has a legal responsibility to ensure that all its employees have the legal right to live and work in the EU. Therefore, if you are made an offer of employment, this will be subject to AAC Clyde Space verifying that you are eligible to work in the EU before you start work. AAC Clyde Space are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Please note that if you have not heard anything from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, your application has on this occasion been unsuccessful. You will be sent an email by our recruitment team acknowledging receipt of your application and we would welcome that you follow up with them for feedback.
Closing date 10 May 2021