ABOUT AAC CLYDE SPACE
The group AAC Clyde Space offers turnkey solutions and services from mission design to on-orbit operations, including reliable customizable satellite platforms in the range of 1 to 50 Kg and a full range of subsystems for cube and small satellites. With unrivalled flight heritage and end-to-end service, AAC Clyde Space enables customers to reach their mission goals through a single, trusted point of contact.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
Responsible for planning, scheduling and coordinating Satellite sub-systems through the manufacturing line and managing the movement of all work in progress (WIP) based on production demand and ensuring on time delivery to customer commit dates
- Plan production loading in support of customer demand
- Ensure all stock levels match forecast and production demand profiles
- Develop and maintain product routings in MRP system
- Develop and maintain plan v actual production cycle time metric
- Monitor and report on production capacity levels vs forecast
- Ensure all MRP transactions are up to date and accurate
- Support monthly financial WIP check and reporting
- Work closely with Project managers and Business development teams to ensure all new orders have accurate commit dates vs production capacity and demand profiles
- Ensure all non-conformance or quarantined WIP is controlled on MRP system
- Conduct ethical and equitable business practice
- Implement all relevant and appropriate company policies and procedures
- Ensure own adherence to the company Quality Management System and any additional quality processes mandated by the customer
- Experience within a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Good understanding of MRP systems
- Competent in Excel
- Expert in supply and demand
- Strong understanding of manufacturing lead times and lead time management
- Experienced in stock and WIP management and understands the impact good stock management has on the wider business
- A strong communicator who can work across multiple teams to ensure customer commit dates are met
- Understands the importance of cycle time management and OTD
- Can demonstrate high level of control and time organising skills
- Can work independently and as part of a team
- Strong IT skills
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and by email
- A pro-active person who can be flexible and adapt to issues as they arise and drive them to a successful conclusion.
This position is available to fill immediately, so applicants are encouraged to reply promptly.
As part of our recruitment process, we collect and process personal data relating to job applicants. We are committed to being transparent about how we collect and use this data, please click on the Link to see our job applicant privacy notice.
AAC Clyde Space has a legal responsibility to ensure that all its employees have the legal right to live and work in the EU. Therefore, if you are made an offer of employment, this will be subject to AAC Clyde Space verifying that you are eligible to work in the EU before you start work. AAC Clyde Space are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Please note that if you have not heard anything from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, your application has on this occasion been unsuccessful. You will be sent an email by our recruitment team acknowledging receipt of your application and we would welcome that you follow up with them for feedback.
Closing date 31 March 2021