ABOUT AAC CLYDE SPACE
The group AAC Clyde Space offers turnkey solutions and services from mission design to on-orbit operations, including reliable customizable satellite platforms in the range of 1 to 50 Kg and a full range of subsystems for cube and small satellites. With unrivalled flight heritage and end-to-end service, AAC Clyde Space enables customers to reach their mission goals through a single, trusted point of contact.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
Responsible for supporting Satellite production, drive continuous production improvement and be the link between Engineering and Manufacturing teams.
- Ensure day to day manufacturing issues are resolved in a timely manner
- Participate in complex multi-functional projects taking a lead role when required
- Work closely with quality team to drive continuous improvement on Production KPI’s
- Analyse metrics to improve existing production processes
- Work closely with Engineering and Manufacturing teams to develop and improve NPI, DFT and DFM processes
- Drive major objectives within high profile missions and projects which are business critical
- Conduct ethical and equitable business practice
- Implement all relevant and appropriate company policies and procedures
- Ensure own adherence to the company Quality Management System and any additional quality processes mandated by the customer
- Has a strong Manufacturing quality background
- Experience of NPI, DFT and DFM processes
- Knowledge of lean six sigma and process improvement practices
- Support design engineer with test and debug of current and new designs
- Experience of Manufacturing setup improvements to drive reduction in cycle time
- Strong data analysis skills
- Capable of driving issues and projects to a final conclusion
- Experience of 8D and Root cause analysis
- Experience of working with H&S regulations and requirements in the Manufacturing environment
- Competent in all Office 365 tools
- Strong communication skills and capable of driving discussions to clear conclusion.
- Can demonstrate a working understanding of QMS and H&SMS
This position is available to fill immediately, so applicants are encouraged to reply promptly.
As part of our recruitment process, we collect and process personal data relating to job applicants. We are committed to being transparent about how we collect and use this data, please click on the Link to see our job applicant privacy notice.
AAC Clyde Space has a legal responsibility to ensure that all its employees have the legal right to live and work in the EU. Therefore, if you are made an offer of employment, this will be subject to AAC Clyde Space verifying that you are eligible to work in the EU before you start work. AAC Clyde Space are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Please note that if you have not heard anything from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, your application has on this occasion been unsuccessful. You will be sent an email by our recruitment team acknowledging receipt of your application and we would welcome that you follow up with them for feedback.
Closing date 31 March 2021